Tuna sushi is not as healthy as people think. When you eat to much of it, it can be dangerous. The reason for that is that it contains a lot of mercury. It doesn’t contain a lot of calories because it’s raw food. But the tuna fish that is served in restaurants, contain more mercury than the tuna you can find in the stores.
What can happen to your body because of the mercury?
An overdose can cause sleeplessness, lack of coördination, muscle weakness, vomiting, hair loss, a high blood pressure and much more.
Also tuna is threatened with extinction, so it’s better to not buy tuna in the supermarket and eat other kind of fish 🙂